Remote Harvesting and Data Acquisition Server (RHDA)
With the ever-increasing demand for data to be harvested, accessed and protected, our Remote Harvesting and Data Acquisition Service provides a sound robust solution. Our RHDA server will protect you from loss by harvesting data in incremental stages of between 6 minutes and 24 hours depending on your requirements, data is then secured off site, providing a secure record to satisfy legislation requirements. The storage records can be accessed at any time using a personalised password protected customer login portal for your site, features include:
- Analysis, both historical and real time.
- Export and print facilities.
- Verification information and live data feeds.
Increase your productivity.
With conventional systems, manual downloads of data results in lack of productivity in the work place, as well as the following scenarios:
- Human error, did the person actually download the correct data?
- Where is it? Is it stored in the correct place? How can we get it?
- Sickness, Holidays, Leave. Is there a contingency plan/ procedure in place?
- Employees moving on.
- Fire and Theft, what is the disaster recovery plan? is your data backed up off site?
With Remote Harvesting, there is no need to constantly connect and manually backup and save the data, freeing up value man power onsite. With nearly 100% uptime, the system will email a group of recipients in the event of a coms failures prompting action on site, in most circumstances, once the coms issue has been resolved, the system will continue where it left off, even collecting the data while the coms issue was present, leaving no gaps in the data stored. With RHDA, your data is stored at up to 5 locations ensuring any data loss is kept to an absolute minimum and providing data redundancy.
Please contact us for more information.
Equipment only. Onsite installation and commissioning required.