All Control Panels or parts supplied by Electric Technics Ltd are Tested fully prior to dispatch. This ensures the Control Panel will function as expected when installed correctly.
If you find an assumed fault with any of the parts within the Control Panel you have purchased the procedure below must be followed.
- Contact the Electric Technics Service team on 01827 260 111 or email@example.com and request a FGR document.
- Complete the document and return this to Electric Technics Ltd.
- A quotation will be provided for the assumed faulty parts + carriage fees.
- Send a Purchase Order for the value of the quotation to Electric Technics Ltd.
- The Purchase Order must contain the carriage charge unless you are collecting from Electric Technics Ltd, The Green House, Ninian Way, Wilnecote, Tamworth, STAFFS, B77 5DE.
- Upon receipt of the Purchase Order, the replacement goods will be despatch on the next available collection time from our carrier.
- The assumed faulty parts must be returned to the following address: – Electric Technics Ltd, The Green House, Ninian Way, Wilnecote, Tamworth, STAFFS, B77 5DE. A copy of the FGR document must be placed in the box with the assumed faulty goods. The good must be returned within 7 days of the FGR document request.
- Once the goods have been returned, the goods will be subject to a fault diagnosis procedure. If the goods are found to be genuinely faulty, a refund to the value of the Purchase order will be made.
- A refund will not be issued for one or more of the following reasons.
- Improper handling.
- Improper installation methods.
- Improper connections from outside of the control panel.
- Goods not faulty.
In the event that goods fit into one of the categories listed in process # 9 above, an Inspection document will be sent to the customer for review. The goods will be available for collection from the Electric Technics Ltd premises for 7 days after the Inspection notice has been issued. It is the customers responsibility to collect the goods within this period. If the goods are not collected within this period, the goods will be disposed of by Electric Technics Ltd with no obligation to supply a replacement of any sort.